diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 4 inches

Baby’s Weight: 2 - 2 1/2 ounces

Development: Baby can sense light and her lungs are developing due to amniotic fluid moving through her nose and upper respiratory tract. (I just realized I typed "her." Lately I've been thinking it's a girl.) Baby's legs are now longer than his/her arms.

Weight gain/loss: I haven't gained anything in the last 2 weeks. I'm still up about 6 pounds overall.

Maternity clothes? Most of them are still too big, but most of my regular sweaters are too short and it's getting hard to hide the fact that my jeans are unzipped.

Best moment this week? I made an appointment for an elective 3d ultrasound to possibly find out the sex!

Symptoms: Stuffy nose & congestion, dry skin but breakouts are clearing up, achy joints, shooting pains I like to call "lightning crotch," random aches in my uterus, and my husband and I have started nesting. :) I will post nursery updates soon.

Food cravings/aversions: Blueberry pop tarts...mmm...

What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully finding out the sex on Tuesday

Milestones: I feel like I'm starting to show a little.

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails