diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks and 0 days (posting this a couple days late)

Baby’s Size: 6 inches

Baby’s Weight: 8 1/2 ounces

Development: Baby's brain is hard at work developing his senses. His hair is starting to sprout, and he a waxy coating is forming over his skin to keep him from "pickling" in the amniotic fluid. Ew.

Weight gain/loss: I gained 1 pound this week.

Maternity clothes? I wore my first pair of maternity pants to work this week. They were falling down all day. Oh, well. Next time I will wear a Bella Band over them to hold them up.

Best moment this week? On Monday, I brought blue cupcakes for my class to announce that I'm having a boy. While the students were eating the cupcakes, the quietest girl in my class came up to me, hugged me, looked up at me and said with a smile, "Congratulations!" It was so sweet.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose & congestion, bloody noses, headaches, back pain, and a few pulls, twinges and baby fluttering.

Food cravings/aversions: Blueberry pop tarts and these amazing little packs of Welch's fruit snacks. Still no aversions.

What I'm looking forward to: A successful anatomy scan on Thursday!

Milestones: Our crib and crib bedding arrived! The bookshelves are finished and it's starting to look like a nursery.

What my baby and I look like this week:

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for a boy!!!

The comment from the little girl in your class was heart warming! So sweet.

Do your maternity pants have the band (i like the full band goes over the entire stomach)? Thats the only thing that kept mine up in the beginning. The butt area was so big and baggy.

Melissa McMommy said...

The pants I have with a full panel are the ones that keep slipping down. I basically open up a Bella Band and put it on over the panel. I did buy some GAP jeans with a demi panel that stay up well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails