diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Results!!

I got my initial amnio results back. My test was negative for Trisomy 18! I am so relieved. These results are 96% accurate, and I will hear the full results in about a week, but I feel confident in moving forward with nursery preparations. I can't stop looking at the ultrasound pictures from Tuesday. Our little boy has the cutest little profile! I will add new pictures soon.

To make my day even better, our crib arrived today, and the crib bedding should be here tomorrow! I am not letting myself spend any more money on the baby this month, though, lol.

Today I checked out a book from the library called My Teacher's Having a Baby. I think I'm going to tell my class tomorrow! Yikes! I'm so paranoid that once I tell them, something will go wrong and then I will have to explain to 26 first graders why I'm not having a baby after all...

4 comments:

Bug's Mom said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear. And now that you've had an amnio you know for sure!

MillerMama said...

I'm so glad you got good news, Melissa! Have fun telling the kids - I bet that will be fun.

red1976 said...

So happy that everything turned out okay!! You'll have to post nursery pics!

Jen said...

Yay for good news! so happy for you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails