diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 3 1/2 inches

Baby’s Weight: 1 - 1 1/2 ounces

Development: My baby can now make facial expressions! He/she can grimace, frown, and squint. His/her arms have been growing a lot and are now in proportion to the rest of the body.

Weight gain/loss: I don't have a scale at my parents' house to weigh myself, so I'm not sure.

Maternity clothes? I got some great tops for Christmas, but I can't wear them yet.

Best moment this week? This is the first time I've seen any of my relatives since I got pregnant, so it's been pretty exciting for everyone.

Symptoms: Some nausea (I took my prenatal vitamin in the morning before eating and got violently ill while out at a restaurant for breakfast), stuffy nose, breakouts, pulling and stretching pains (I tried bowling and bowled worst game ever due to pulling pains in my side every time I released the ball), some short bursts of energy (I've been keeping active with the Wii and I went sledding today).

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing specific. I just get really hungry.

What I'm looking forward to: An actual baby bump that doesn't just look like fat.

Milestones: I'm officially in my second trimester!

What my baby looks like this week: (No picture of me this week. I'm visiting family for Christmas.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails