diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

11 weeks

How far along? 11 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 2 inches

Baby’s Weight: 1/3 ounce (the weight of two sugar packets)

Development: Baby is now able to move around a lot and do somersaults!

Weight gain/loss: I gained 2 pounds this week

Maternity clothes? I don't bother buttoning my favorite pair of jeans anymore. I love my Bella Band!

Best moment this week? This morning I tried to hear the heartbeat with my doppler, and I put the wand directly on the baby on the first try! It registered the heartbeat instantly! I'm now able to find it in about 10 seconds each time I try.

Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent urination, sore boobs, stuffy nose, and dry skin with breakouts...fun!. I'm also noticing that my tiny boobs are getting fuller--I'm finding myself almost spilling out of some of my tops.

Food cravings/aversions: I've been craving pizza and cookies...that might have something to do with the 2 pounds I gained this week!

What I'm looking forward to: Having everyone know--the thought of telling people is really stressing me out, and I keep chickening out.

Milestones: All of my baby's vital organs have developed and are functioning (they are still maturing, though), so the risk of defects goes down a lot now.

What my baby and I look like this week:

2 comments:

Bug's Mom said...

When I was 11 weeks along, I only wanted to eat chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. Even thinking of anything else made me nauseous.

Melissa McMommy said...

Haha...that's what I've been eating-Chips Ahoy! Sooo good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails