diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 weeks

How far along? 12 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 2 1/2 inches

Baby’s Weight: 1/2 ounce (the weight of two sugar packets)

Development: Baby's eyes have moved to the front of his/her head and the ears are in place. Fingernails and toenails are developing this week, and baby is able to swallow now. Baby is also developing reflexes.

Weight gain/loss: I've gained about a 1/2 pound this week.

Maternity clothes? I'm officially packing on the pounds...my "fat pants" are now too tight to button...yikes!

Best moment this week? Seeing the baby flailing its arms and legs at at our ultrasound on Thursday. It was so neat to see the little hands waving around. It's really starting to look like a little person!

Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent urination, sore & swollen boobs, stuffy nose, dry skin, and some spotting this weekend.

Food cravings/aversions: This week I'm loving mandarin oranges, Mexican food (especially enchiladas), and cookies

What I'm looking forward to: Our NT scan is on Tuesday, and I'm pretty nervous, but hopeful that there are no major problems with the baby. I'm looking forward to getting over this hurdle and sailing into the 2nd trimester.

Milestones: If all goes well with our NT scan, I will tell all of my friends, coworkers, and Facebook this week!

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails