diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 3 inches

Baby’s Weight: .81 oz or 20 grams

Development: This is the last week of my first trimester. Baby has developed fingerprints, and if it's a girl, she has 2 million eggs in her ovaries! Baby can make a fist and suck his/her thumb now.

Weight gain/loss: I gained 3 pounds this week...yikes!

Maternity clothes? I'm down to 1 pair of jeans that fit. I tried to wear my maternity jeans once but they were too loose.

Best moment this week? Telling my principal! It was such a relief to get it off my chest. She was really happy for me and she's very supportive about me taking the last month of school off.

Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent urination, sore & swollen boobs, stuffy nose, breakouts, extreme thirst, and headaches.

Food cravings/aversions: I keep meaning to eat vegetables or have a salad, but I just can't bring myself to do it. All I want to eat is junk food and sweets.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex! It seems so far away...

Milestones: We went public this week! Everyone knows now.

What my baby and I look like this week:

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

The BeBand is absolutely amazing. I got mine at Target. Basically, its a very wide elastic belt you can slide over your jeans. I put the BeBand on before my jeans, leaving half of it on my hips and the other half over my tummy, then after putting my jeans, I folded the band over my jeans. That way you dont have to worry about those pesty expensive maternity pants, and you can still wear your regular jeans.
I had horrible morning sickness morning noon and night with Kylie, and it seemed that sour things would take the edge off. I couldnt even think about veggies or anything like that...it was completely toast, cereal, crackers, and Sour Patch Kids. Lol!
I found out we were having a girl when we went to our anatomy scan. We chose not to do the testing where they see if the baby has downs or anything like that, either way we would keep and love our little one, so I just wanted you to know, that if you dont want to, tell your doctor because you dont have to.
Congradulations on completeing your first trimester. Hopefully you feel the baby soon.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails