diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 Week Ultrasound!

I'm so excited to almost be done with the first trimester! We got to see the little guy (yes, right now my husband and I think it's a boy) on Thursday at 11 weeks 5 days. The baby was moving around like crazy, waving his arms and legs a lot. At one point, I was able to make out the fingers on one of his hands! Here's our latest picture:



And here's what happens when I'm bored and playing around on Picnik, lol:



3 comments:

Bug's Mom said...

Too exciting. Early on in my pregnancy, Bug moved to much to make out a heart rate on the doppler, so we ended up having an ultrasound at every appointment through 20 weeks. It was so amazing to see her growing and her features developing. I haven't had an ultrasound in over 15 weeks and I miss seeing her.

Tami said...

I love seeing them move. It's so amazing. We're having an ultrasound this week (16 weeks) and I can't wait! :)

Jen said...

very exciting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails