diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

Flat Belly Diet

Tomorrow I am starting the Flat Belly Diet. I'm pretty excited about it, but I've never been able to stick to a diet for very long, so I hope I can do it. I also bought a spiffy new digital food scale to make sure I'm eating the right portion sizes.

The Flat Belly Diet is Mediterranean-inspired and includes a MUFA (mono-unsaturated fatty acid) at every meal. MUFAs are basically healthy fats. The menus contain plenty of meals with avocado, dark chocolate, nuts, and other yummy things!

It's a 4-day "anti-bloat jump start" followed by a 28-day meal plan. I am committed to the jump start part, and we'll see how I feel after that. I'm excited about the "Sassy Water" I get to drink for the first 4 days. Sassy Water is cucumber, lemon, mint, and freshly grated ginger soaked overnight in a pitcher of water. I'm hoping it will help to control my appetite if I drink it throughout the day. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Good luck! I need to look into that. My belly hasn't been flat for some time now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails