diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello, Symptoms!

My symptoms have kicked in today at exactly 4 weeks: fatigue, extreme hunger, frequent urination, and my nipples are sore. I also had my first wave of nausea--it was triggered by the fact that I felt like I was starving to death an hour after I ate breakfast. My stomach is also super bloated despite the fact that I've lost 2 pounds since last week (down 6 pounds total since starting the Flat Belly Diet!)

Today I started the task of going through all the baby-related bookmarks I've save over the past year. I bought a couple more pregnancy books and a Belly Belt kit so I can wear my pants for as long as possible. I may invest in a BellaBand at some point, but I'll try these for now. Have you used the Belly Belt or Bella Band? Which do you prefer?

Belly Belt:

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Just a mommy tidbit - I kept a box of Cheez-Its by me pretty much the entire first semester of all three pregnancies. I would grab a couple every hour or so just to keep off the nausea that comes from an empty stomach. Not even a full handful - it usually did the trick and was the only way I could get through a full work-day.

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

I never used the BellaBand or belt, I used the BeBand, got it from Target for under 20 bucks and I LOVED it. It was my saving grace. I wore my regular pants the whole pregnancy because of that thing.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. Wishing you the best and sticky baby dust. You are in for a wild ride.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails