diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

So Much for the Flat Belly Diet! I Got a BFP!!

Looks like I won't be losing weight with the Flat Belly Diet for a while! This morning I used a cheap internet test strip, and there was a faint pink line! After work, I confirmed it with a First Response and a Clearblue Digital.

I bought my husband a bag of candy to tell him--Sugar Babies, Baby Ruth, and Sour Patch Kids. He didn't get it at first, then kept staring at the Sour Patch Kids and then said something like, "There's a bunch of little people in here. Is there a little person in there?" and pointed to my belly. I just laughed and handed him a card. On the front was a cute baby mobile and the word "Congratulations." On the inside, I taped a picture of the digital pregnancy test and wrote "I hope you're ready!" Then I showed him the 3 pregnancy tests and I gave him a bib that says "I love my daddy."

14 comments:

Kirsten said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am soooo happy for you and your husband!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! Wishing you a happy pregnancy! :-)

http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

The Suburban Princess said...

Hooray!

Michelle said...

Congrats! And I love the candy idea! So cute!

MillerMama said...

Already said it on the board, but congrats to you again! Cute way of telling your husband, too!

Mrs. Micek said...

Congratulations!!!! I went back and read some of your older posts and I'm super excited for you guys!!! Now the REAL fun begins! :)

Jessica said...

How exciting! I love reading positive pregnancy test stories! :) You're going to be a wonderful mommy!

~Jessica~
http://unnamedmasterpiece.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

What people will do to keep from dieting, sheezz. No seriously - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Mrs. B said...

I'm still over the moon for you and your hubby! Yay!

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if your new eating plan helped? Maybe you should post your diet and spread the BFP wealth!

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

Aw, Congratulations, I know you guys have been trying for quite some time now...that a super adorable way to tell your huband that he is a daddy to be! Way exciting! Enjoy momma's!

Amber said...

Congrats!! I just found out Tuesday I'm pregnant....we conceived through IVF. It makes my due Date June 23rd.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails