diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Official!

I went to the doctor yesterday to confirm pregnancy, and the urine test came back with a "faint positive," so they ordered at blood test to make sure. This was yesterday after 5pm, and I was told I would not get the results until Monday or Tuesday.

This morning at 8:30am, the doctor called me with the positive results. It's official--I'm pregnant! What a great way to start the weekend!

Now I need to wean myself off of taking my temperature and peeing on things daily. I figure I will probably test once a week or so early on until I start seeing an OB regularly. I'm so afraid of miscarrying.

4 comments:

DiamondMomma said...

I have been following you since I started my TTC journey. Congrats!!! Its an amazing feeling (even when you feel naseaus!) I look forward to reading about how you are feeling as the weeks go by.

The Suburban Princess said...

So happy you finally got that BFP!

Ali @ Mommie Life said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! Finding out your pregnant is such a fun experience!!! Congrats!! :)

Lady Baker said...

What an amazing wake up call! Yay!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails