diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Official!

I went to the doctor yesterday to confirm pregnancy, and the urine test came back with a "faint positive," so they ordered at blood test to make sure. This was yesterday after 5pm, and I was told I would not get the results until Monday or Tuesday.

This morning at 8:30am, the doctor called me with the positive results. It's official--I'm pregnant! What a great way to start the weekend!

Now I need to wean myself off of taking my temperature and peeing on things daily. I figure I will probably test once a week or so early on until I start seeing an OB regularly. I'm so afraid of miscarrying.

4 comments:

DiamondMomma said...

I have been following you since I started my TTC journey. Congrats!!! Its an amazing feeling (even when you feel naseaus!) I look forward to reading about how you are feeling as the weeks go by.

The Suburban Princess said...

So happy you finally got that BFP!

Mrs. Micek said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! Finding out your pregnant is such a fun experience!!! Congrats!! :)

Mrs. B said...

What an amazing wake up call! Yay!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails