diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, October 30, 2010

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 1/8 inch

Baby’s Weight: Less than 1 gram

Development: Eyes, ears, mouth, arm & leg buds are starting to form

Weight gain/loss: My scale tells me I gained 3 pounds this week. Is that possible?? I blame the bloat...

Maternity clothes? I love my BellaBand and Belly Belt.

Best moment this week? I'm feeling really sick and crappy right now, so I'm having a hard time thinking of anything.

Symptoms: Frequent urination, sore boobs, fatigue, bloated, stuffy nose & sore throat--but I think it's actually a cold. My mood varies from day to day. I'm irritable at work one day, and the next day I'm happy and upbeat.

Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate is sounding better and better. I couldn't care less about vegetables. And my Del Taco big fat chicken taco was heaven.

What I'm looking forward to: Hearing a heartbeat on November 11.

Milestones: I had my first OB appointment on Thursday. No heartbeat yet, but Dr. Hill said "everything looks perfect!"

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails