diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

7 Weeks

How far along? 7 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 1/3 - 1/4 inch (the size of a Tic Tac)

Baby’s Weight: Less than 1 gram (right now it's about the weight of an eyelash)

Development: Baby is 10,000 times bigger than he/she was at conception! The umbilical cord is now visible, and so are the mouth hole, tongue, nostrils, and ear indentations. Hands and feet are emerging, but they look like ping pong paddles!

Weight gain/loss: Down 1 pound from last week. Overall, I'm down 4 pounds since conception (but I was dieting then).

Maternity clothes? Not this week, but yesterday after lunch I resorted to fastening my jeans with a rubber band and I wore it like that for the rest of the school day. I need to remember to always carry a Belly Belt with my when I'm wearing jeans.

Best moment this week? I made it through my first week of parent conferences without puking on anyone! Morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet. One of the parents asked if I had kids and I said "not yet." Then he said, "But I can see you're married, so you're probably working on that!" Lol, it was funny but so inappropriate and uncomfortable. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep my news to myself.

Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent urination, sore & swollen boobs, stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, backache, and head rushes (like when I bend over and then stand up too quickly--I feel like I'm going to fall over). I have also noticed a few new veins showing on my boobs and I'm constantly bloated and feeling like I'm bursting out of my pants. Hawt!

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing in particular, but everything looks and sounds good. I got an ad for El Torito in the mail and I wanted everything on the page. Then someone on The Bump message board mentioned ice cream and now it's all I can think about.

What I'm looking forward to: Taking my baby to a pumpkin patch next year! I'm loving all the adorable pumpkin patch pics on Facebook.

Milestones: I had my first spotting scare this week...does that count? It was on Tuesday and I haven't had any since, so hopefully everything is fine. Our next ultrasound is Thursday and we should hear a heartbeat then.

What my baby and I look like this week: (I had a hard time sucking in the bloat on this one.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails