diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

10 weeks

How far along? 10 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 1 1/2 inches (the size of a kumquat or prune)

Baby’s Weight: 4 grams

Development: Baby's skeleton is starting to grow and harden and the "tail" has become the spinal column. Fingers and toes are visible, and baby's brain is developing 25,000 new neurons every minute this week.

Weight gain/loss: No change this week

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I picked up some cheap maternity jeans yesterday at Black Friday. I won't be able to wear them for a while though.

Best moment this week? I told my grandparents I was extra hungry on Thanksgiving b/c I was eating for two. They were very excited. I'm sure they've told their siblings by now, so everyone on both sides of our families know at this point. It's kind of a relief to have people know...we were very nervous to tell our families.

Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent urination, sore boobs, stuffy nose, and sore throat. I feel as if I'm constantly on the verge of getting sick. I've also had several shooting pains from my tailbone to my pelvis. I think it's called sciatic nerve pain.

Food cravings/aversions: On the way to visit family on Thanksgiving I was STARVING. We were close to a Taco Bell, so my husband suggested that. I wanted a Crunchwrap (w/ beans instead of meat) SO bad. Turns out Taco Bell is closed on Thanksgiving. I almost cried.

What I'm looking forward to: We're having dinner with some close friends tonight, and I think we're going to tell them.

Milestones: We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time on my new Sonoline Fetal Heart Prenatal Doppler. At this point, it is very fleeting when we hear it, but I will post a video when we can hear it consistently.

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails