diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

How I Told My Parents I'm Pregnant

We just announced our pregnancy to my parents! They live out of state, so I called my mom and told her to check her email. We are new homeowners, so we often send them pictures of our latest home improvement projects. My husband was on the other line holding a tape recorder up to the phone. They both screamed when they got to picture #3. The document we sent them was titled "Home Upgrades." Here is what the email said:

Here are some pictures of the kitchen shelf we built above the kitchen sink, along with some other new additions.

You're Going to be Grandparents!

Their reactions were perfect. Screaming, laughing, crying, etc. Tomorrow we will tell my husband's parents in person.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, too cute! What a fun why to tell them!

MillerMama said...

That is so cute!

Amber said...

AWWWW to cute! I love the shirt. I got a shirt that says finally with an arrow pointing to my belly. Its maternity and thought I would still need a med. So after I got it in the mail it was huge and I couln't wear it.:(

Mrs. B said...

Too cute! I'm glad you recorded their reactions, that's something special to have!

The Suburban Princess said...

What an interesting way to break the news! I bet they were surprised!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails