diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

4-Day Diet Jumpstart = Success!

The food was not very exciting, but I dropped 4 pounds on the "Anti-Bloat Jumpstart" of the Flat Belly Diet. I didn't feel like I was bursting out of my jeans yesterday, so that was nice. I discovered that I actually like sunflower seeds and string cheese. The 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds every day kept me full for hours and I didn't feel like snacking as much throughout the day.

I also discovered that I like salt more than I thought I did. The food was pretty bland, but I did it! I'm actually extending the diet into a 5-day jumpstart b/c I have some food left over. My plan for today is to diet for breakfast and lunch. But there's a USC game on at 5pm, and football does not lend itself to dieting...

The shopping list for the first week of the full diet is pretty extensive, so I will probably shop for the food tomorrow and start the real diet on Monday. The real diet looks much more interesting than the Jumpstart. I can't wait for semi-sweet chocolate chips and guacamole!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Go Melissa!

BTW, I tagged you in my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails