diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 11 1/2 inches

Baby’s Weight: 1 pound

Development: Baby can now sense movement and hear some sounds. I am determined to make sure my children have a good sense of rhythm (they certainly will NOT be inheriting this from their father!) so I plan to listen to different types of music and dance while I'm pregnant and while holding the baby after he's born.

Weight gain/loss: After gaining a whopping 6 pounds the week of Valentine's Day, I am proud to say I only gained 1 pound this week. Still, I'm up 18 pounds overall, which is definitely more than I'd like. I really need to start exercising more often.

Maternity clothes? Yes, please!

Best moment this week? We found a great day care and paid the $100 so we're now first on the waiting list!

Symptoms: Stuffy nose & congestion, nosebleeds, lower back pain, daily baby kicks, emotional

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing noteworthy, but I really have to force myself to eat vegetables.

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower in 5 weeks!

Milestones: I've decided on my maternity leave--I will take off from Memorial Day through the summer.

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails