diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks and 1 day

Baby’s Size: 6 1/2 inches, or the size of a can of Red Bull

Baby’s Weight: 10 1/2 ounces

Development: Baby has established his sleep patterns and favorite sleep positions.

Weight gain/loss: I actually lost 2 pounds, mostly because I had a small bout of food poisoning this week.

Maternity clothes? I can still sometimes get by with a Bella Band and regular pants, but I usually have to wear maternity shirts.

Best moment this week? Our anatomy scan could not have gone better. Everything with the baby looks perfect!

Symptoms: Stuffy nose & congestion, back & neck pain, occasional baby fluttering, and one night of round ligament pain every time I turned over in bed.

Food cravings/aversions: fruit, cookies, and today I want lots of protein--I just finished 2 chicken dogs and I could easily eat 2 more.

What I'm looking forward to: Choosing a paint color and getting the nursery painted. I'm having such a hard time deciding!

Milestones: I'm halfway done!!

What my baby and I look like this week:

1 comments:

Bug's Mom said...

So exciting! You're halfway there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails