diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank you, Temperpedic!


I had the best sleep of my whole pregnancy last night!

I have been having crazy hip and shoulder pain when I sleep on my side. After laying on one side for only a few minutes, my hip and shoulder start to ache at the points where they dig into the mattress. I wake up constantly throughout the night with sore, achy joints. We have a great mattress, but I still feel like the springs are poking me.

My in-laws were kind enough to buy me this Memory Foam Mattress Topper, and last night I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud! I woke up with NO hip pain at all! Best of all, it was 55% off at Amazon. I love good deals! :)

1 comments:

AnnelynDesigns said...

Hi!
I feel your pain. I was teaching the whole time I was pregnant, and standing up all day doesn't help the back either, does it? I'm a first time new mommy, please come check out what it's like after baby arrives!

http://annelyndesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Evelyn

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails