diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Trying to Be Patient

Another month has passed and still no luck with the babymaking. I only really had two days of symptoms this month: one day of extreme nausea and one day of extreme cramping & pinching. Both of these were in the week after I ovulated and they didn't seem to be related to anything else, so I thought maybe...

I haven't really been motivated to blog lately, but I have been keeping busy and I figure the stress I've been under this month means it wasn't good timing anyways. I've been hard at work on my website (http://www.mybabydust.com--check it out!) and have been putting off doctor and dentist visits that I should probably get taken care of before a baby comes along. And my husband and I really need to get into shape.

Next month I'm going to try BBT charting and PreSeed, in addition to my regular ovulation kit. I even bought a relaxation cd on BabyHopes.com that's especially made for conception! They really have everything on that site to help you conceive, and I could have spent so much more. I love that they even send you a free packet of baby dust with every order! Lol, can't wait to see what baby dust looks like...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails