1. I charted my basal body temperature. As of this morning, my temp had not spiked. That means I did not ovulate yet, but it likely happened today.
2. I used PreSeed the last 3 times we dtd (did the deed). It's messy and a little invasive, but gets things moving along nicely, and I can see how it would help.
3. I listened a few times to a meditation cd I bought that is specifically for couples trying to conceive. It basically relaxes you and de-stresses you to increase your chances of conception. I am stressed out a lot, so I figured it couldn't hurt. It's actually a really good cd...The first half is a sort of hypnosis where the female doctor/therapist guides you to relax each part of your body. After this, I was so relaxed, I couldn't move if I tried. I even fell asleep the last time I listened to it. The second half of the cd is soothing nature sounds like quiet ocean sounds and such, and it claims to have subliminal "affirmations" embedded in it. I bought the cd here.
4. I used ovulation tests and we dtd two days before, the day of, and the day after the ovulation test was positive.
5. We propped my hips up after we dtd each of those 3 times. Not sure if this helps, but it couldn't hurt, right?
6. On the day of my positive O test, there was simultaneous O action...again, I figure this could only help.
On a side note, my husband bought a tent for a camping trip we are planning for our anniversary. He set it up yesterday in our living room. It ended up being a mini procreation vacation, as we camped out in our living room last night and dtd in the tent! It was a nice change from the regular bed routine--I highly recommend it! lol (My husband can't believe I'm divulging this much info, and he's laughing as I type!)