diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 19 inches

Baby’s Weight: The doctor that did my ultrasound last week thinks the baby is about 7 pounds already. The average according to Babycenter.com is 6 1/3 pounds.

Development: Baby's lungs should be mature enough by now to allow baby to breathe on his own if he made an appearance today. I had my final ultrasound and found that baby looks completely healthy and "fully cooked" (doctor's words).

Weight gain/loss: I'm up 41 pounds. I am just not motivated to eat healthy foods...

Best moment this week? I've been nesting and shopping like crazy. This kid has just about everything he needs for the first 6 months of his life!

Symptoms: Stuffy nose, allergies, back and rib pain, leg cramps, fetal movement, swollen ankles & feet, indigestion, occasional mild contractions

Food cravings/aversions: More of the same...I crave sweets and fruit. Vegetables sound awful. I've also been craving high fat foods lately as well.

What I'm looking forward to: More contractions...I was not dilated at all at my last appointment. Let's get this show on the road!

What my baby and I look like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails