diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why am I shopping for baby bedding...

...and nursery furniture, and diaper bags...on CD1? AF literally just started, and here I am looking at baby stuff. I have a problem.

I just discovered BabyAge.com and now I'm obsessed. They have really good prices, and I found a diaper bag that I really like that I've never seen anywhere else. (Not that I've been looking...lol) Here is the adorable diaper bag I found:
Fleurville Re-Run Hana Diaper Bag - Ogo

1 comments:

Jen said...

I just wanted to say hello. I am new to the bump and found your blog through your link. I think I will enjoy reading your blog :)

best wishes for a BFP soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails