diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Netflix for Books!

The other day, my husband was saying, "They should have Netflix...but for books." Then we determined that since books are heavy it might be too pricey for shipping. But today I found out there is an online book rental site, and just like Netflix the shipping is free each way, there's no late fees or due dates, etc:

Bookswim.com

Has anyone heard of/ used this before? The cheapest plan is $23.95 per month, and you can check out 3 books at a time. It seems a little pricey, but it's an option if you don't have a library near you. I can't really justify signing up since there is a library 5 minutes from my house, but maybe I will join once I'm pregnant and fat and not wanting to leave the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails