My buddy Kat over at Kat's Confessions had a great idea to exchange recipes every Saturday! This works out great for me, because I usually do my grocery shopping on Sundays.
Here is my recipe for this week. I actually found this in a Vons circular ad, and my husband loves it.
Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs & Spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef (I don't eat beef, so I used turkey)
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 (1/2-in.) cubes
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs. Press 1 cheese cube into each meatball, enclosing completely.
2. Bring pasta sauce to boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 min. or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti.
That's it! So easy, a little messy, and really tasty...Enjoy!