diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 18 inches

Baby’s Weight: 5 1/4 pounds

Development: Baby's kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process some waste. He is running out of room in there, and I'm feeling every twist and turn.

Weight gain/loss: I'm up about 38 pounds...yikes. I'm vowing to eat healthier and work out more once I'm on maternity leave!

Best moment this week? I had my second baby shower on Friday. My coworkers threw me a little shindig.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose, allergies, back and rib pain, leg cramps, fetal movement, swollen ankles & feet, indigestion, and awful round ligament pain

Food cravings/aversions: I crave fruit, cereal, and carbs in general.

What I'm looking forward to: 1 more week of teaching and then my maternity leave starts. I'm hoping this baby comes a little bit early so I have more time with him this summer before I have to start school again.

What my baby and I look like this week:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails