diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, May 7, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks and 0 days

Baby’s Size: 17 - 17 1/2 inches

Baby’s Weight: Just over 4 pounds

Development: Baby's lungs are almost completely mature. The bones in his skull are soft and pliable so he can make it through the birth canal. He is continuing to put on 1/2 a pound per week.

Weight gain/loss: I seem to have gained 3 pounds this week...oops. I blame the treats (see below). Up 31 pounds overall.

Best moment this week? This was Teacher Appreciation Week, so I got lots of various treats and gifts from my students each day, which was really nice.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose, allergies, severely swollen feet & ankles, back and rib pain, dry skin, fetal movement, indigestion, thirsty & chapped lips

Food cravings/aversions: I can't seem to get enough fruit. Tonight I am craving bananas and peanut butter, but we are out of bananas. Tomorrow my husband is taking me to a breakfast place that serves peanut butter and banana pancakes--I can't wait!!

What I'm looking forward to: Going into labor...is that weird??

Milestones: My wedding rings have officially been retired since they are getting too tight. We bought a cheap replacement set on Overstock.com and they are lovely!

What my baby looks like this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails