diapers.com discounts
use code:MELI9005
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nicholas: 12 Weeks

This week I got a call from Nicholas's day care saying that he woke up with pink eye. His eye had so much gunk in it that it was crusted shut and they had to get it wet and pry it open. My poor little man. That phone call was at 10 am and I still had to teach until 3pm. Luckily, my in-laws were picking him up early anyway so I made an appointment for them to take him to the doctor. The doctor said the pink eye was caused by the congestion, and there's a chance that it will progress to an ear infection.

I feel so bad that my baby was sick and I couldn't be there for him. And if he wasn't in day care and I wasn't around a bunch of kids all day, he wouldn't be sick at all...so I can't help but feel guilty. My husband stayed home with him on Thursday since he was still contagious, but I kept him home on Friday and I stayed home with him just so I could spend some extra time with him.

I didn't take many pictures this week, but here's a funny stink face picture from Labor Day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails